Thank you for visiting the Macegreen Consulting Ltd website
The following details the Terms & Conditions for macegreen.co.uk. We reserve the right to vary our Terms & Conditions from time to time by updating this page. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
The term ‘Macegreen’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fifth Floor, Mariner House, 62 Prince Street, Bristol BS1 4QD. Our Company Registration number is: 7618252, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.